What’s inside this Software Developer Interview Template
Allow the candidate to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
2⚙️ Engineering experiences
Learn more about the candidate’s previous management experience with the questions below.
- What programming languages are you familiar with and proficient in?
- What is your experience as a developer?
- Can you share a time when you had to make a critical decision during production?
- Can you tell me about when you exceeded job expectations as a developer?
- How do you assure software quality?
3👤 Interpersonal skills
Learn a little more about their strategic vision for a marketing team within an organization.
- What are some of your strengths and areas of improvement?
- Have you ever had a project delay or error that you had to explain to your supervisor or client? How did you overcome it?
Any questions for me?