What’s inside this Sales Director Interview Template:
Give the candidate an opportunity to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
2👤 Management experience
Learn a little bit more about the candidate’s previous management experience with the questions below.
- Tell me about the teams you’ve managed and how you built them.
- How would you help your team meet their quotas?
- How do you create a winning environment?
- Why are you interested in a leadership role?
Learn a little bit more about their strategic vision for a sales team within an organization.
- How big of a sales team do you think we need right now?
- What characteristics do you look for when you’re hiring sales professionals in our business?
- What will our sales function look like six months after we hire you?
- How do you think sales strategy should evolve as the business evolves?
Learn a little bit more about how they would collaborate with other teams.
- How should Sales and Client Success/Management work together?
- How should our Sales and Marketing functions work together?
Any questions for me?